Ray White Turramurra
Magical family retreat, National Park setting
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A superb setting and a floor plan designed for easy living and entertaining makes this impressive residence a standout for the family who love living life to the full. Resting on approximately 1550sqm bordering the National Park, its sweeping interiors spill out to tranquil outdoor spaces including level lawns and a pool.
Delivering an exceptional lifestyle focus with versatility at its heart, its generous interiors are filled with light showcasing high ceilings, timber floors, multiple living spaces and a superb master retreat with deck and study. Convenience is not lacking, just a stroll to shops, hospital, school and bus.
- Sweeping open plan living with gas point fire and dining
- Quality granite kitchen, breakfast bench, Smeg appliances
- Expansive deck overlooking the park, level lawn and pool
- Family rumpus extends to the paved alfresco terrace
- Separate master with ensuite, WIR, study and private deck
- Generous bedrooms with built in robes, reverse cycle air
- Flexible workshop/studio, 3rd bath easily accessed from the pool
- Landscaped gardens, level lawns perfect for the kids
- Inviting pool overlooking the natural bushland surrounds
- Easy off street parking for two vehicles
- North facing in a quiet no through road
- Easy walk to local shops, bus and hospital
- Walk to Wahroonga Adventist School
Inspect: Sat & Wed 12.00 til 12.30pm or by appointment
Milton Drever 0414 613 664
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.