SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Turn those couch skills into reality with this perfect first home buyer opportunity! In a small, safe cul-de-sac locale, this single level, original condition home represents a fabulous entry point into the Wahroonga market. There is ample scope to upgrade and refurbish the home to give it a fresh and contemporary finish and the sunny North to rear aspect will ensure the alfresco space is well utilised.
This area is currently experiencing development of quality, new housing together with upgrading of existing properties which will further enhance its appeal. Renovate, rebuild, rent out or live in as is!
All local amenities are conveniently near. Just a 20 minute walk to Wahroonga rail, village shops and park. Enjoy your new community!
- Master bedroom with built in robe, picture rails
- Lounge room with gas fireplace
- Kitchen with adjacent casual meals/sitting area
- Sun-drenched sunroom overlooks garden
- Family bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Underhouse workshop and abundant storage
- Single lock up garage
- Near level rear yard with a Northerly aspect
- Land size 700 (approx) sqm
- 20min walk to Wahroonga rail, park and shopping/caf precinct
- Lovely family neighbourhood
- Minutes to Hornsby Hospital
- Walk to Waitara Public, and close to numerous private schools (Knox, Barker, Abbotsleigh) and many child care centres
- Easy access to Hornsby shopping district, eateries, bus
- Access via Woonona Ave
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.