SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This captivating single level, full brick residence cleverly blends modern sophistication with the gracious and refined architectural detail found in houses of this period. Impeccably renovated in recent years, the result is a home that will capture your heart with the perfect balance between refined charm, quality and thoughtful design. All living areas enjoy a north aspect and bathe in natural light through lovely timber picture windows.
Classic formal style is complemented by the inviting casual domain, which spills seamlessly through French doors to the alfresco pool area. This gorgeous space encompasses outdoor dining and entertaining, and sits within a framework of sandstone surrounds and an exquisite, private north to rear garden.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Wahroonga rail, village shops and park, this is a home with a generous, natural warmth. You will love living here.
- Formal living with elegant open fireplace and patterned ceiling
- Formal dining with polished boards
- Casual living room with a light and open feel. French doors provide seamless integration with the alfresco entertaining space
- Kitchen enjoys a lovely vista over the Ornamental cherry tree and garden beyond. Marble benchtops, Blanco oven and cooktop, Miele dishwasher
- Master bed with kauri pine boards, picture rails and BIR. Ensuite with marble vanity, travertine tiles, frameless shower, heated towel rail
- 3 additional generous bedrooms with plantation shutters
- Contemporary main bathroom in beautifully rich tones and modern fittings
- Picturesque pool setting with adjacent sandstone courtyard
- Private and level low maintenance rear garden area for alfresco entertaining
- Two car garage accommodation with additional laundry and bathroom
- Land size 567 sqm approx
- Lovely street presence
- Light and open feel throughout
- Patterned ceilings and picture rails
- 2.9m high ceilings to majority of the home in keeping with its era
- Mix of Kauri pine boards and quality carpet
- Ducted gas heating, Split system air to casual living. Warm in winter and cool in summer
- Instant gas hot water system
- Alarm (back to base capability)
*10 - 15 minute walk to Wahroonga or Waitara rail
*Stroll to Wahroonga village shops and park
*650m to Waitara Public School
*Close to Knox, Barker, Abbotsleigh and Hornsby Girls High
*Walk to Mark Taylor Oval
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.