Expansive home delivering perfection in family living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
A modern take on the grand Federation, this superb double brick family home rests proudly on its near level 1750+sqm block providing excellence in family living. It sits in a quiet street within a serene setting of beautiful manicured gardens with areas for the children to play, sunny alfresco spaces and a sparkling pool.
A much loved and cherished family home over the last 27 years, the original residence has been extended and enhanced offering a choice of formal and informal living spaces, a private parents wing and the option of a 5th bedroom or study. It sits just metres to the sprawling parklands of The Glade Reserve.
- Glenalys' provides an inviting and grand street presence
- Generous formal lounge with open fireplace, formal dining
- Multi-purpose family room or TV room framed in glass
- Casual living and dining flows out to the vast alfresco terrace
- Central timber topped gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Study with built in robes, four double bedrooms with robes
- Master suite with balcony
- Over-sized triple garage with workshop and storage
- Superb paved alfresco terrace adjoins the lawns and gardens
- Barbeque area, large pool with deep end for diving
- Outside toilet perfect whilst entertaining or after the pool
- Beautiful manicured front gardens provide a fitting entry
- A short walk to Wahroonga Village, rail, Abbotsleigh and Knox
- Stroll to the playing field and parks of The Glade Reserve
Saturday 15 November 2014 4.00pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 10.45 til 11.15am or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.