SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A superb example of unrestricted living, this elegantly presented family home delivers space, style and lifestyle to spare. Enjoying a dress-circle east Wahroonga setting and full brick construction, it proudly sits on a superb 961sqm backing the beauty of a nature reserve.
A sprawling floor plan extends across dual levels delivering beautiful formal and informal living and dining areas, entertainer's decks and terraces, a pool and potential for self contained accommodation or a guest retreat. Its blissful setting will impress just moments to a choice of local schools, shops and bus.
- Solid full brick construction, timber flooring
- Spacious family living, expansive entertainer's deck
- Open plan formal living and dining with fireplace
- Elegant stone kitchen, island bench, quality appliances
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Lower level family room with fireplace
- Covered alfresco terrace
- Potential guest or self contained accommodation
- Plantation shutters, ducted a/c, internal entry DLUG
- Large spa bathroom on the lower level, storage
- Ducted vacuum system, alarm
- Set well back from the road, rolling lawns and gardens
- Bushland reserve features superb level grassed area
- Central courtyard opens off the formal zones
- Pool set against the beautiful nature backdrop
- Exceptional setting amongst quality homes
- Walk to Hampden Avenue shops
- Close to Wahroonga Bush school
- Walk to bus
- Access to nearby bushwalks
David Walker 0414 184 911
Ray White Wahroonga
Open by appointment Saturday and Wednesday 10:15am - 10:45am
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.