SOLD by Greg Windel
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
With an inviting presence that beckons you inside, this full brick character home blends the elegant attention to detail so prevalent in homes of this era with the quality of finish and well-designed floorplan ideal for a contemporary family lifestyle. Fully renovated throughout, multiple well separated living areas are found on one level, comprising formal lounge, formal dining, casual living, sunroom/rumpus/office, and family/sitting room. The open plan French provincial style kitchen and casual space integrate beautifully through bi-fold doors to alfresco dining on the deck overlooking the fully tiled saltwater pool.
A charming vestibule and graceful staircase lead to five architecturally blessed bedrooms on the upper level. Set on large, level park-like grounds of 1,290sqm (approx), the established mature gardens and level lawn for play provide the perfect natural framework for this residence.
Centrally located within walking distance to Wahroonga rail, village park and shops, this fabulous family home is also less than a 500m stroll to Eastern Rd shops and a further short walk to Turramurra Memorial Park and Karuah oval. A short stroll will find you at Knox Grammar, with an even shorter distance to Wahroonga Bush School. This residence truly blends the best of accommodation and location to provide the ultimate family home.
- Formal lounge and separate formal dining both with elegant bay windows
- Family/sitting room
- Large sunroom/rumpus with ample space for multiple workstations for home office/study with leafy views to the yard
- Light filled contemporary kitchen with open servery to deck and adjacent casual living area. Island bench provides eat-in convenience. Bosch dishwasher, Ilve gas cooktop, Corian benchtops
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, lovely bay seat and ensuite with frameless shower, bath, stone benchtops and underfloor heating
- Beds 2, 3, 4 and 5 with BIRs
- Two family bathrooms (one on each level) with frameless showers (upper level also with bath), underfloor heating and stone benchtops
- Welcoming entry foyer provides a polished introduction to the home
- Fully tiled, gas heated saltwater pool with large paved area for relaxing/entertaining
- Timber deck with awning adjacent to pool area
- Level lawn area for play set amidst established cottage plantings and leafy perimeter trees
- Double carport with internal access
- Converted garage provides a storeroom and workroom with sink/toilet/plumbing; also underhouse storage
- Secure off street parking with electric gate
- Land size 1,290 sqm (approx)
- Polished timber floorboards downstairs; carpet upstairs
- 10 foot (3 metre) ceilings downstairs
- Tessellated tile entry with decorative wrought iron security door
- Reticulated irrigation system to gardens around pool
- Gas connection on deck for BBQ; gas heating points downstairs
- Reverse cycle ducted air upstairs; split system aircon downstairs
- Underfloor heating in laundry
- Continuous hot water system
- Back to base alarm system with fire sensor
*Leafy quiet, private setting
*15min walk Wahroonga rail and village shops (1.1km)
*17min walk Warrawee rail (1.3km)
*5min walk Eastern Road Shops (less than 500m)
*Walk Knox (Knox Prep is in Billyard Avenue), Abbotsleigh and Wahroonga Bush School with other elite schools close by
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.