SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set within a peaceful and natural environment, and blessed with a light, airy & spacious feel, this lovely home is ideal for your school-age family. Echoing the original style of the iconic and popular Pettit and Sevitt design, it has since progressed through extension and renovation to encompass a floorplan that is fresh, functional and fluid for today's modern living.
The leafy position showcases tree-filled National Park views, whilst the residence displays a clever integration with its unspoilt surrounds to capture natural light and bush vistas throughout. The home exhibits a contemporary feel with an open plan kitchen, casual meals and family area opening to a private and sun-drenched deck. Set in established and easy-care gardens, with level lawn for play, this residence enjoys a 931sqm (approx.) block with a private and tranquil rear aspect. Nestled in a family-friendly community, this is a wonderful environment for childhood years.
Features of the home include:
- Spacious, open-plan family room/casual meals opening to timber deck
- Formal lounge and dining with large picture windows to frame the leafy vista
- Modern kitchen, Smeg cook-top
- Master bed with BIR and ensuite opens to a private garden courtyard
- Three additional bedrooms (two with BIRs and one with attic area)
- Family bathroom with skylight
- Flexible room under carport suited to rumpus/studio/workshop space
- Split system air-conditioning to family area
- Generous timber deck with electric Luxaflex awning
- Double carport
- Underhouse storage
- Alarm system
- Level lawn for play
- Land size 931 sqm (approx)
*Near Knox, Abbotsleigh, Warrawee Public and Seventh Day Adventist schools
*Walk to Browns field and William Lewis park nearby
*Close to Sydney Adventist Hospital and Medical Centre
*Close to Fox Valley village shops and local store
*Walking trails adjacent to rear
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.