SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Privately framed by lush established gardens, this easy-living family home delivers an ideal retreat in which to relax and unwind, bathed in northern light and blessed with leafy treetop vistas. Positioned in a quiet low traffic street all the necessities are close at hand including shops, school and transport.
Fresh and modern, the home boasts a choice of living spaces, generous bedrooms and a perfect entertainer's deck providing an ideal venue to host family and friends. Set over a mostly single level floor plan, it is equally appealing for down-sizers as it is for families.
- High ceilings, light floating timber flooring
- Generous family room with ornamental fireplace
- Relaxed and easy care home and lifestyle
- Family dining, separate TV room or sitting area
- Eat-in granite and gas kitchen with breakfast bench
- Stylishly renovated main bathroom, spa ensuite
- All bedrooms boast built-in robes, some a/c
- Large underhouse storage room, laundry/powder
- Well screened from the road behind mature trees
- Single carport plus additional off street parking
- Large covered alfresco deck plus alfresco terrace
- Fenced low maintenance lawn and gardens
- Whisper quiet setting
- Quiet low traffic street
- Ample northern exposure
- Peaceful, leafy outlook to the rear
- Walk to the bus, parks and hospital
- Close to the rail and Westfield Hornsby
- Close to a wide choice of public and private schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.