- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
A truly superlative site that evokes the feel of the Daintree is a fitting setting for this very special home. Quietly unassuming from the street, an inspired recreation some years ago, by acclaimed architect Stephen Varady has resulted in a striking and substantial home of rare form and liveability. This stunning family home is truly a paradise found and an outstanding architectural home.
Light filled interiors are wrapped in walls of glass extending out to swathing decks, a superb 11m pool and glorious lush surrounds backing nature reserve. Lovely 1550sqm of land with level grassed area for the children to play. Extremely versatile with spacious living and dining, easily catering to families of all sizes and ages. A cul-de-sac setting with quick access to all amenities.
- High ceilings, timber and polished concrete flooring, walls of glass
- Open plan living and dining areas spill out to the wraparound deck
- Unique glass floor feature, reverse cycle a/c
- Corian kitchen with freestanding gas cooker, family room, storage
- Master retreat with library/study, BIR, WIR, ensuite and deck access
- Generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Integrated sound system indoors and out, lower level underfloor heating
- Decked areas on both levels caters to grand scale entertaining
- 4th bathroom easily accessed from the pool and decks
- 11m long pool with generous 2.7m depth at the deep end.
- Lawn areas, superb garden spaces of 1550sqm for the children to explore
- Double carport, sweeping loop through driveway
- Very quiet cul-de-sac, leafy northerly aspect
- Bus at the top of the street
- Walking distance to Fox Valley Road shops
- Easy access to a choice of fine public and private schools
- Close to rail and shops
Saturday 20th June 2015, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Graeme Schultz 0413 006 631
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
1,550m² / 0.38 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.