SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
With an elevated and commanding street presence in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this exceptional home has recently undergone a complete transformation, blending the best of a solid sixties build with a substantial and sensational renovation. Contemporary open plan living consists of an engaging formal living and dining space plus a well-positioned family and casual meals area adjacent to the kitchen. A covered alfresco space with a coveted North aspect will be your family and entertainment hub.
Upstairs, a generous and private parent's retreat with treetop views is a feature of this family friendly layout. A large Master bedroom, substantial walk-in-robe, separate study and modern ensuite spell luxury. With all the work done for you, simply move in, relax and enjoy.
The property is ideally positioned within a 20 minute walk to Warrawee rail, Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh School for Girls, and a stroll to Warrawee Public School and The Glade Oval.
- Elegant living room opening to balcony
- Formal dining area
- Light filled open plan contemporary kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, double oven and 5 burner gas cooktop
- North facing family room and casual meals
- Parent's retreat, including generous Master, study, ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Beds 2, 3 and 4 with built in robes
- Versatile vestibule space for study area/library or alike
- Renovated stylish main bathroom
- Covered and tiled entertaining space with North aspect
- Additional open alfresco dining space
- Fully landscaped front and rear gardens with brand new driveway
- Rear lawn area for play with two sheds for storage/cubby/garden
- Double garage with internal access and wine cellar
- Carport with separate covered access
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Floorboards throughout - satin on solid Cypress pine downstairs with gloss on engineered Sydney bluegum upstairs
- Underhouse storage
- Land size 936 sqm (approx)
- Walk to Warrawee Station (20 mins or 1.4km)
- Stroll to Warrawee Public School (1.1km or 14 mins)
- Walk to Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh (20 mins or 1.4km)
- Close to other elite schooling options, including Barker College
- Walk to The Glade oval and tennis courts (20 mins or 1.4km)
- Close to hospital and medical services
- Quiet and sought after enclave
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.