SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Epitomising the bushland retreat, this mostly original architectural home rests peacefully at the end of a cul-de-sac amongst a landscape of gums and native foliage. It is positioned on 2686sqm approx. of your own private bushland.
Enjoying an unbroken connection with the natural surrounds, spacious interiors are framed in wide panes of glass and display interesting timber clad ceilings and timber floors. It offers the promise of a perfect family lifestyle with scope to further enhance just moments from exceptional local amenities.
- Open plan living and dining bordered by a long verandah
- Modernised stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Alfresco deck, versatile lower level family room, study nook
- Three bedrooms all featuring built-in robes, ample storage
- Large lock up work shop, over-sized single carport
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, main bath with separate toilet
- Expansive private grounds with native foliage
- Large greenhouse area ideal for a veggie patch
- Set well back from the road ensuring absolute privacy
- Walk to the bus
- Close to Fox Valley Road village shops
- Just moments to Warrawee Public School
- Walk to rail and a number of parks
- Central to numerous excellent public and private schools
Saturday 20 June, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday & Wednesday 12:45pm til 1:15pm
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.