SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A true sanctuary, this substantial family home rests as one of just two in the exclusive cul-de-sac bordering the majesty of the Lane Cove National Park. Created as a bushland resort, its spectacular outdoor spaces commune with nature and include expansive alfresco areas, beautiful gardens and a pool.
Substantial and versatile, it's ideal for families of all ages with rooms that will accommodate changing requirements. Ready for its new generation it delivers immediate comfort with the option to further personalise and modernise to taste. Enjoy the locale just steps to walking tracks, bus and village shops.
- Glass wrapped pool, expansive poolside terrace
- Lounge with copper fireplace, stepped up dining
- Casual living and dining, covered alfresco terrace
- Kitchen streams with sunlight, large walk-in pantry
- Games room with wet bar steps out to the pool
- Large bedrooms all with robes, master with ensuite
- Study/5th bed, work room, gym room, ducted a/c
- Double lock up garage, storage areas throughout
- Elevated from the street with superb bushland vistas
- Full width verandahs make full use of the views
- Gorgeous landscaped back garden ideal for children
- Water tank for garden use, attractive rendered exterior
- Very private location with few neighbours
- Unrestricted and protected bushland outlook
- Bus just around the corner
- Bush walking tracks across the road
- Stroll to Fox Valley Road village shops
- Walk to G Christie playing fields
- Close to a choice of exceptional schools
Saturday 20 June 2015
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday & Wednesday 12:30pm til 1pm
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.