SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Displaying a classical beauty and innate charm, this single level full brick residence resides in a small and exclusive cul-de-sac. Perfect for the young and growing family with its easy-living floor plan, level yard and pool it offers exceptional entry-level house buying in Wahroonga.
The layout is both spacious and functional with all rooms generously proportioned and intelligently placed. Adding to the allure is the separate studio and excellent off-street parking for up to three vehicles. Set within the Bush School catchment, it's an easy stroll to the village, rail and bus.
- Proudly resting at the end of the cul-de-sac, timber floors
- Expansive living with gas fireplace, separate dining room
- Good-sized modern kitchen, stainless oven, gas cook top
- Sprawling rear covered alfresco deck, solar heated pool
- Three generous bedrooms, king sized master features a wall of robes
- Large family bathroom, internal laundry, reverse cycle a/c
- Gated and fenced to the rear, level lawn areas
- Built-in barbeque on the poolside deck
- Separate fully lined studio/playroom/office
- Gravel drive, off street parking for three cars
- Small and private cul-de-sac
- Sought after Wahroonga Bush School catchment
- Walk to St Leos, Barker and Abbotsleigh
- Equidistant to both Wahroonga and Waitara rail
- Stroll to the village
- Walk to rail
- Moments to Westfield Hornsby
Saturday & Wednesday 2:00pm til 2:30pm or by appointment
Saturday 11 July 2015, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.