SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Bursting with personality, this charming full brick single level cottage is waiting to be rejuvenated and refreshed. In a key central Wahroonga pocket, family friendly and Eastside, this residence lends to many possibilities. Lovely and livable as is, there is further scope to make your mark and extend/upgrade, or utilize the generous land size to rebuild and ensure the value of this sought after location is fully realized.
A large, level block of 1,112sqm (approx) is the ideal starting point with the home well positioned providing a solid footprint and an ideal opportunity to further enhance and capitalise. Open plan lounge and dining with polished timber floors open through bifolds to the alfresco timber deck and the spacious lawn for play.
In a fabulous position, walk to rail, school, parks and a stroll to shops, this is a wonderful opportunity to create a cherished family home.
- Lounge with fireplace (currently with gas heater)
- Dining flowing to rear deck
- Kitchen with view over the yard
- Master bedroom with BIR
- Two additional bedrooms
- Family bathroom, plus additional separate WC
- Air conditioning to lounge room
- Timber deck for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Large, level rear yard
- Single carport plus plenty of room for off-street parking
- Land dimensions 20.75m x 53.33m approx
- 900m walk to Wahroonga rail, Wahroonga Park and Coonanbarra Caf
- 12 min walk (900m) to Wahroonga shopping village, restaurants and cafes
- Short walk Abbotsleigh and Knox. Close to other elite North Shore schooling options
- Walk Wahroonga Bush school, Wahroonga Prep School, St Lucy's and Prouille
- Stroll to St Johns Uniting Church and St Andrews Anglican Church
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.