Serenity and convenience, a superb family package
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Enjoying a peaceful setting just steps to Fox Valley Road village and acres of National Parks, this gracious home is privately immersed within the landscape achieving the ideal balance between serenity and convenience. Tightly held for 35 years it has been much loved and well maintained.
Stretching across a single level with high vaulted ceilings and some updates, it boasts dual internal living spaces complimented by alfresco decks perfect for entertaining or enjoying the views. Its comfortable floor plan offers the potential for further expansion (STCA) utilising the vast under house area.
- Light filled interiors with vaulted ceilings and timber floors
- Casual living, expansive family room, separate dining
- Centrally placed family kitchen with breakfast bench
- Side and rear decks take in the beautiful bushland vistas
- Choice of 4 bedrooms or 3 and a study, reverse cycle a/c
- Updated bathrooms, master with ensuite, 3 beds with robes
- Covered access from the single garage with storage areas
- Set back from the road, landscaped gardens
- Due north facing, easy care private grounds,
- Additional off street parking
- Very quiet and private pocket
- Stroll to National Park bike and walking tracks
- Walk to Fox Valley Road village shops and cafes
- Walk to the bus
- Close to excellent public and private schools
- Walk to sporting fields
Saturday 22 August 2015 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 2.30pm til 3.00pm or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.