SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & CHRIS GUEST
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Idyllically tucked at the end of a peaceful and private cul-de-sac, this modern family home spans over two generous levels delivering spacious living and ample accommodation. Perfectly aspected to catch the northern sun, its interiors provide a light filled and inviting sanctuary.
Focusing on ease of everyday living, low maintenance lawns and gardens surround the home offering the perfect environment for young children or pets. Enjoy complete convenience with schools just around the corner and a rear lane walkway allowing easy access to the rail and bus.
- Open plan living and dining adjoined by a covered terrace
- Family-sized stone kitchen featuring an induction cook top
- Second large versatile formal lounge or family living space
- Four double bedrooms each with built-in robes, ducted a/c
- Large light-filled master retreat with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Internal laundry, lower level powder room, timber flooring
- Privately screened from the road
- Easy-care level lawns and gardens
- Generous double lock up garage
- Secure family environment
- Rear walkway offers easy access to the rail and bus
- Stroll to St Leo's and Our Lady of The Rosary
- Walk to Barker College
- Quick access to Westfield Hornsby
- Close to Normanhurst Boys High
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.