A beautiful home to grow your family
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set well back from the street amongst the canopy, this substantial home draws on its natural surrounds providing a relaxed and balanced ambience that welcomes family living. High vaulted ceilings, rich timber features and expanses of glass create a striking ambience and bath the home in light.
Spacious and versatile, a number of rooms are multi-function offering the ability to cater to large or small families. Resting on a generous 1536sqm of pristine natural beauty it incorporates excellent alfresco areas and room for the kids to play. Secluded yet convenient, it's just moments to all amenities.
- Soaring vaulted, timber clad ceilings, bamboo flooring
- Elegant lounge with candelabra and discrete separation
- Near new sleek stone kitchen with high-end appliances
- Automatic electric blinds in the family room
- Conservatory style casual dining flanked by walls of louvres
- Generous open plan family living, slow combustion fire
- Large bedrooms, three with WIR's, 4th bed/teenage retreat
- Master with ensuite, mezzanine sitting, separate study
- 3rd bathroom with deluxe Japanese bath
- Very private and secluded retreat
- Alfresco terrace set amongst the natural surrounds
- Generous flat area perfect for the children to play
- Double carport
- Walking distance to Warrawee Public School
- Walking distance to the rail
- Close to village shops and eateries
- Easy access to national parks and bushwalks
- Central to all the areas exceptional private schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.