SOLD BY DAVID WALKER and ANNA CAVILL
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
A rarity in stature, quality of build and position, Jindalee' has been magnificently revitalised, building on the solid English-style original structure to create a home with a warm heart and fabulous family credentials. No expense was spared in its recreation from its imported fireplaces to the exquisite low maintenance Paul Bangay inspired parterre gardens.
Inside, each room has a distinct personality with elegant formal spaces complimented by expansive casual dining and entertaining areas. Inside out living has been cleverly incorporated with a wall of bi-folds opening off the high-end luxury kitchen and dining to the expansive alfresco terrace and gardens.
Its impeccable setting provides a fitting backdrop for the home at the end of an exclusive cul-de-sac bordering Turiban Reserve. Widely recognised as Wahroonga's premier pocket, it's just steps to Wahroonga Public (The Bush School) and an easy walk to the village, rail and bus.
- Double Brick
- Tallowwood timber floors, high ceilings, feature walls add character
- Elegant formal lounge with fire, sitting, formal dining with fire
- Sound proofed media room with projector, casual dining
- Stunning River Red gum and Calacutta marble family kitchen
- Large island bench, high-end appliances, wall of bi-folds
- Unique circular staircase leads to the custom home office/5th bed
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms, designer bathrooms
- Vast master retreat with his and hers robes, ensuite and views
- Multiple balconies, upper level terrace, powder room/laundry
- C-bus home automation system, state-of-the-art security, Gigabit data network, audio/video and digital PBX phone distribution systems
- Internal entry 4 car garage, wine storage, ample storage options
- Extensive Sandstone garden retaining walls & pavers
- Visitor parking for 2 additional cars plus
- Attractive creeper clad entrance
- Vast alfresco terrace with provision to add an outdoor kitchen
- Paul Bangay inspired parterre gardens, easy care, no grass
- One of Wahroonga's finest streets
- Direct access to Turiban Reserve
- Just metres to Wahroonga Public
- Easy stroll to the rail and village
- Walk to the bus
- Close to quality schooling options, walk to Knox and Abbotsleigh
As advertised or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.