Classic meets contemporary in boutique town home living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Part of an exclusive group of just six quality town homes, this unique residence offers superb low-maintenance living in an ultra-convenient setting. A superb blend of classic charm and contemporary style, it delivers a house-like feel with its remarkable outdoor areas and understated period charms.
Defined by its spacious, light filled and stylish interiors and excellent separation between living and bedroom areas, it provides an exceptional retreat ideal for busy executives, young families and downsizers, walking distance to the rail, village, bus and superb schools.
- Generous light filled floor plan, polished timber flooring
- Spacious open plan living with open wood fireplace
- Large separate dining room perfect for entertaining
- Stylish stone and gas kitchen featuring quality stainless appliances
- Three spacious bedrooms all enjoying built-in robes
- Master with ensuite, hidden laundry, covered access SLUG
- Attractive block of just six
- Covered and decked alfresco terrace
- Expansive private yard and gardens
- Private wisteria clad entrance
- Pet friendly complex
- Quick stroll to express buses
- Walk to Waitara and Wahroonga rail
- Walk to vibrant village shops
- Walk to St Leo's and Barker College
- Just minutes to Westfield Hornsby
$235.35 approx per quarter
$594.72 approx per quarter
$176.00 approx per quarter
Saturday & Wednesday 10.00am til 10.30am or by appointment
Saturday 7 November 2015, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.