Classic family home, exceptional alfresco entertainer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Privately nestled on a generous child-friendly block, this picturesque cottage provides an easy care home for the family, stylishly renovated throughout and enjoying superb alfresco entertaining spaces. Vast rear decks are framed by tropical gardens delivering a rainforest style feel and a sense of tranquillity.
Stretching across a single level, its rooms are all generously proportioned enjoying a logical separation between bedroom and living areas. Possessing a quality build with a full brick construction and high ceilings, it provides ready-made comfort walking distance to excellent schools, bus and rail.
- Timber flooring, generous living with bay window and electric fire
- Dining, stylish stone kitchen with stainless appliances, some a/c
- Living areas step out to the deck, 2nd bathroom accessed from the deck
- Three large bedrooms, quality stone bathroom with claw foot bath
- Built-in robes in the bedrooms, interiors are bathed in natural light
- German-engineered double glazed tinted windows throughout (noise reduction and temperature comforting)
- Expansive rolling child-friendly lawns
- Sprawling alfresco deck
- Landscaped mature gardens
- Single lock up garage
- Quiet and peaceful street
- Walk to Normanhurst Boys and Abbotsleigh
- Quick stroll to the bus
- Walking distance to Normanhurst Public and Normanhurst Train Station
- Close to Barker
- Easy access to shops
Offers over $1,250,000
Sat & Wed 11.30am til 12.00pm or by appointment
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.