SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & THOMAS MERRIMAN
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If position is paramount then this original cottage will satisfy all criteria positioned on a sublime near level lot with a wide frontage, north east to rear natural blue gum forest aspect and park-side position. Resting in what is unquestionably one of Wahroonga's finest streets it offers outstanding blue-ribbon potential.
The single level residence is neat and tidy with its bright interiors providing the option to live in or expand/renew. With lifestyle forefront of mind the exceptional location is within walking distance to The Bush School, pre-school and bus and close to the village and rail.
- Easy living, single level home with timber floorboards
- Spacious living and dining, original gas kitchen
- Three good-sized bedrooms including two with robes
- Large picture windows capitalise on the calm and tranquil aspect and views
- Original bathroom with separate toilet
- Generous near level lawns with only one adjoining neighbour
- Alfresco balcony overlooking the park
- Single lock up garage with laundry
- One of Wahroonga's finest streets
- Walk to The Bush School (Wahroonga Public)
- Just metres to the bus
- Close to the rail and village
- Close to beautiful National Park bushwalks
- Central to the North Shore's excellent schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.