SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ALFRED TONG
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Part of an historic row of 1920's railway cottages, Rivendell' sits prettily within the streetscape offering a charming easy living home in a superb setting. Positioned to the end of the quiet cul-de-sac it offers the perfect start for the family, comfortable to move into with scope to personalise and add value.
All the character of its past is evident with its picturesque facade, high ceilings and timber floors. Resting on a low maintenance block with a generous alfresco verandah to the rear it enjoys absolute convenience walking distance to the village and rail plus excellent public and private schools.
- Central hallway, high ceilings, timber floors, bay window
- The elegant and spacious lounge sits centrally in the home
- Renovated country-style gas kitchen with quality appliances
- Casual dining adjoins the kitchen plus family or TV room
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two feature built-in robes
- Large main bathroom with spa ensuite, laundry/2nd bathroom
- Covered entertainer's verandah, built-in barbeque and sink
- Excellent north exposure
- Front verandah
- Garden shed
- Single carport plus additional off street parking
- Quiet end of cul-de-sac position
- Walk to Waitara or Wahroonga rail
- Walk to Wahroonga village
- Stroll to Waitara Public, Abbotsleigh, Knox and St Leo's
- Just minutes to Westfield shops
Wednesday 16 December 2015 6pm Onsite
Sat & Wed 10.15am til 10.45am or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.