SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in an exclusive no through enclave in a completely private and tranquil setting, this Wahroonga home is the epitome of the word retreat'. Set amongst 2,668sqm of native low maintenance gardens, rainforest trees and the sounds of birdsong it delivers the rare combination of serenity and convenience.
Possessing that sought after indoor outdoor flow, its generous living areas merge seamlessly over two levels to swathing alfresco decks. For those with a home business or extended family, its versatile floor plan will easily accommodate a private office space or the in-laws. Bus at the door and walking distance to rail and Warrawee Public School.
- Beautifully maintained with vaulted ceilings and timber floors
- Glorious pool enjoys a resort style ambience and privacy
- Spacious formal living and dining with striking copper fire
- Casual living with slow combustion fireplace, ducted a/c
- Smart contemporary stone kitchen, high-end appliances
- Vast lower rumpus, 5th bedroom/guest accommodation with ensuite
- Over-sized 4th bedroom with study area, master with ensuite
- Double carport, generous storage areas throughout
- Wide decks including full width on the upper level
- Superb garden terrace with wood fire pizza oven
- Terraced gardens adorned with native plantings
- Large pool ideal for lap swimming, water tanks
- Peaceful front courtyard with water feature
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- One of just a handful of exclusive home
- 1.6km to Warrawee rail and shops
- 1.1km to Warrawee Public
- 50m to the bus
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.