SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Idyllically embraced by 906sqm of sprawling lawns and easy care gardens, this inviting family appeal delivers stylish country appeal, refreshed throughout for contemporary family living. Making the most of its block and north aspect, outdoor living is encouraged with living and dining spaces spilling out to a large entertainer's deck.
Positioned in a picturesque, leafy family-focused enclave on a prime corner block with dual street access, the floor plan stretches across a generous single level making for a relaxed and easy-care environment. Surrounded by acres of magnificent parklands it's an easy stroll to the G Christie playing fields and Fox Valley Road shops and has the bus to rail at its door.
- Engaging interiors, timber floors and timber framed french windows
- Expansive open plan living & dining rooms, reverse cycle a/c
- Stylish Brand new stone and gas kitchen, quality appliances
- Three double beds include two with robes, main with WC ensuite
- Spacious internal laundry, linen and storage cupboards
- Oversized north facing entertainer's deck
- Front verandah, sprawling lawns and gardens
- Double lock up garage with storage room
- Under house storage
- Quiet and peaceful locale
- Bus to the rail at the door
- Footsteps to George Christie playing fields
- Surrounded by bushland and walking tracks
- Easy stroll to Fox Valley Road
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.