Private and peaceful, a haven for the family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Immersed in beautiful gardens to create a completely private and tranquil haven, this substantial home is the epitome of family comfort delivering exceptional and versatile living spaces and superb alfresco areas. Its perfectly positioned with a north and north east aspect on a generous 968sqm.
Well-presented throughout and ready for its new family, it provides ample scope to update and contemporise adding future value. Enjoying a peaceful setting, it's extremely well-located within the Wahroonga Bush School' catchment easy walking distance to the bus and bush walking tracks.
- Bright and spacious with timber flooring and ducted a/c
- Expansive formal living and dining plus casual living/dining
- Versatile lower level games room or rumpus extends to the pool
- Tidy original kitchen and bathrooms, four good-sized bedrooms
- Three with robes, master with ensuite, lower level guest bed
- Storage room next to guest has been plumbed for a bathroom
- Superb gardens wrap around all sides of the home
- Dual entries
- Electric gates to the parking
- Tropical pool, large paved poolside terraces
- Double lock up garage with storage plus double carport
- Very quiet and peaceful street
- No through traffic
- Easy walk to the bus
- Stroll to nearby bushwalking tracks and Cliff Oval
- Wahroonga Bush School' catchment
- Close to North Shore elite schooling options including Knox & Abbotsleigh
Saturday 28 May, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Contact Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.