SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
Absolutely charming, this early 1900's single level residence nestles in one of Wahroonga's prettiest streets combining superb period features with smart, modern updates. An exciting buying opportunity, it offers a versatile floorplan with room for the extended family or an additional income option.
The generous, easy-living interiors of the home are complemented by a sun-drenched child friendly rear garden and a garage conversion which has created a flexible self-contained granny flat with kitchenette, laundry and bathroom. Boasting ample off-street parking, the quiet cul-de-sac is an easy walk to the rail, bus, shops and excellent local schools.
- Exquisite original joinery, high ornate ceilings
- Generous open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Updated stone and gas kitchen, stainless appliances
- Large study or lounge room, timber flooring
- Three generous bedrooms in the main home
- Two renovated bathrooms, one with claw foot bath
- Full width and sun-drenched back verandah
- Manicured level child-friendly lawns
- Garage converted to large self-contained granny flat
- Abundant off-street parking
- Quiet end of cul-de-sac position
- Walk to Waitara or Wahroonga rail
- Walk to Wahroonga village
- Stroll to Waitara Public, Abbotsleigh, Knox and St Leo's
- Just minutes to Westfield shops
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.