SOLD BY RAY WHITE WAHROONGA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Be embraced by the warmth and charm of this enticing home positioned in a dress-circle setting amongst 1214sqm of private cottage gardens. Whitecroft Cottage' is full of light and sunshine offering exceptional buying and ample scope to contemporise and make it your own.
Delivering carefree single level living, all the elements are in place for outstanding living and entertaining including formal and informal living zones and alfresco terraces both front and back. Its prized setting is within the Bush School catchment, a stroll to the bus and Hampden Avenue shops.
- Timber floors, high ceilings, abundance of glass
- Formal lounge and dining with wood fireplace
- Sun-drenched living and dining framed in glass
- Stone kitchen with European appliances
- Three bedrooms with robes, 4th bed or study
- Master opens directly out to the front verandah
- Quality double brick construction
- Generous covered alfresco terrace at the rear
- Broad front verandah
- Cottage gardens with citrus grove
- Double garage
- Premium no-through street
- Within the Wahroonga Bush School' catchment
- Easy stroll to Hampden Avenue shops
- Walk to the bus
- Enjoy Eldinhope Green just down the road
- Close to many excellent public and private schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Greg Windel 0419 261 348
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.