SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & MATT BOLIN - 1ST WEEK ON THE MARKET
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Delivering family excellence with a classic contemporary style and a focus on supreme indoor and outdoor living, this substantial home rests on an exceptional 1600sqm (approx.) within a coveted dress-circle setting. Formal and informal zones give way to sprawling alfresco verandahs, expansive lawns and a superb pool.
Stylishly and elegantly presented, it includes a versatile lower level with large study and media or rumpus room perfect for the kids to hide away. Its premium location amongst quality homes is walking distance to the Wahroonga Bush School, village shops, tranquil parks and bus services.
- Smart interiors feature timber floors and plantation shutters
- Generous formal lounge and dining with a gas fireplace
- Free flowing casual living and dining, quality stone kitchen
- Over-sized freestanding Ilve gas cooker, ducted a/c
- Generous bedrooms, master with walls of his and hers robes
- Lower level rumpus or media room plus large home office
- DLUG with storage or workshop, large under house storage
- Vast glass covered alfresco decks with gazebo
- Entertainers gazebo features shade cloth feature and blinds
- Elegant pool, sprawling child friendly lawns
- Play equipment plus two garden sheds
- Laundry on the deck, external powder room
- Quiet and leafy street
- Exclusive setting amongst quality homes
- 800m to Wahroonga Public School
- Quick walk to local village shops and cafes
- Just moments to the bus
- Close to the rail, Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.