SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Having undergone a substantial renovation and extension just two years ago, this outstanding residence epitomises fine family living. The addition of a whole floor self-contained studio provides options for the extended family, whilst its expansive alfresco deck and tropical pool welcome outdoor entertaining.
Enjoying a reserve-side setting, sweeping vistas across the bushland and district are afforded from its elevated position, beautiful both night and day. Located within the Wahroonga Bush School catchment, it enjoys the bus almost at the door and is within easy access of a bevy of excellent schools.
- Bright interiors, timber floors, vaulted ceilings
- Spacious lounge and dining with district vistas
- Stone kitchen, quality appliances, breakfast bar
- Servery window from the kitchen onto the deck
- Casual dining, master with WIR and ensuite
- Separate whole floor self-contained studio
- Generous under house storage, reverse cycle a/c
- Covered access from the double lock up garage
- Northerly to rear aspect ensures light filled interiors
- Expansive alfresco deck enjoying superb vistas
- Landscaped gardens, child friendly lawn areas
- Superb tropical pool with stone feature and decked surrounds
- Easy access to Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar
- Wahroonga Bush School catchment
- Bus at the door to Wahroonga Station
- Bus to Hornsby Girls, Normanhurst Boys and Westfield
- Walking distance to bushwalking tracks
David Walker 0414 184 911
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.