SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Residing in a quiet and leafy street away from the bustle of everyday living yet just moments to all amenities, this elegant family home has been the much loved abode of multi-generations, tightly held for 48 years. Updated and enhanced over the years, it delivers an extremely versatile floorplan with a focus on stylish and relaxed living and easy entertaining.
Several well designed living and dining spaces bring the family together whilst a flexible studio with kitchenette and private entry is perfect as a rumpus or guest/in-law retreat. Positioned on a generous 1094sqm block approx with leafy gardens and ample room for the kids to play, it sits walking distance to Abbotsleigh, Knox, bus and rail.
- Stylish interiors with high ceilings and timber flooring
- Elegant lounge and formal dining plus casual dining
- Stylish stone and gas kitchen, fine European appliances
- Studio or rumpus with kitchenette and separate entry
- Master with dressing area, built-in robes and ensuite
- Laundry, powder room with plumbing for bathroom
- Established and leafy gardens, deep back yard
- Private alfresco terrace encourages entertaining
- Double lock up garage with versatile loft space
- Waterproof garden shed for storage
- Whisper quiet street
- Just metres to The Glade Reserve
- Walk to both Warrawee and Wahroonga rail
- Walk to Warrawee Public, Abbotsleigh and Knox
- Enjoy the village shops and cafes
- Stroll to the bus
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.