SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND MATT BOLIN
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This classically elegant home was custom built for its owners in 2002, with a brief to create a residence of spectacular proportions, where every room offers premium style and comfort. This has been achieved with the superb residence delivering a substantial floor area featuring expansive casual and formal living spaces, swathing alfresco areas and a luxury parental retreat.
Screened from the road and neighbours, this property is an exceptionally private retreat incorporating a generous rear lawn perfect for the Sunday game of cricket. Positioned in a sought-after pocket, it rests within the Wahroonga Bush School' catchment, just moments to the village, rail, Abbotsleigh and Knox.
- Superb showpiece entry foyer with soaring ceiling
- Elegant formal lounge and dining, large home office
- Superb gourmet kitchen with Italian stone benchtops
- Steamer, microwave, dual ovens, gas cook top
- Casual living, dining and family room, teenager retreat
- Vast master with sitting, ensuite and his and her robes
- Substantial bedrooms all with robes, powder room
- Internal access DLUG, ducted a/c, security alarm
- Due north facing, well established privacy trees
- Superb wraparound terrace plus alfresco terrace
- Generous level lawns, garden shed
- Automated irrigation system
- Land size 976sqm approx.
- Dress-circle enclave
- Within the prized Bush School catchment
- Walk to school, bus almost at the door
- Moments to the rail and village shops
David Walker 0414 184 911
Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Saturday & Wednesday 1:15pm til 1:45pm
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.