SOLD by George Carey
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Enjoying a peaceful setting in what is undoubtedly one of Wahroonga's most desirable enclaves, this elegant, single level home presents a wonderful home for the young family or downsizer. Sweeping across its generous block, it presents a quality full brick build with light filled interiors aided by a north to rear aspect.
A choice of substantial living areas seamlessly transitions to the expansive alfresco terraces and sun-drenched, child safe rear gardens promoting indoor to outdoor living at its finest. It rests within the Wahroonga Bush School catchment, a stroll to the Hampden Road Shops, bus and dog park.
- Gracious entry foyer, timber floorboards and high ceilings
- Spacious and open plan living and dining with gas fireplace
- Quality modern gas kitchen overlooks the rear yard
- Dual living spaces with substantial family room, ducted a/c
- Centrally placed bathroom, three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Built-in robes, shutters, internal access DLUG with storage
- Exceptional north to rear alfresco terrace
- Private and secure child safe rear garden
- Sprawling front lawn with water feature
- 50m to bus services
- 500m to Hampden Road shops
- 750m to Claude Cameron Grove dog park
- 1.6km to Wahroonga Public School
- Easy access to St Ives and Westfield shopping
Saturday 10 September, 1pm Onsite
George Carey 0422 005 985
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.