SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Open home cancelled!
Screened from the street, this grand residence embodies the feel of an English country-side manor sprawling across two generously proportioned levels and delivering outstanding family versatility. Its recent updates compliment its charms and provide style and comfort in abundance.
A refined residence of true character and appeal, it sits perfectly on a near level 866sqm and offers an aspiring family lifestyle with its generous indoor and outdoor living, pool and poolside cabana. Supremely convenient, it boasts the bus and Knox Grammar almost at the door and is an easy walk to the rail.
- Original timber floors and joinery, double glazed windows
- Elegant lounge, fireplace with gas point, large dining
- Sprawling living and billiards framed in walls of glass
- Near new stone and gas kitchen, freestanding cooker
- Double layer windows to all bedrooms; Quiet inside & backyard
- Study/sunroom, guest with ensuite, ducted a/c throughout
- Over-sized beds, master with walk-in robe and luxe ensuite
- Stunning main bathroom, guest with ensuite, powder room
- Sprawling deck, travertine terrace
- Covered and private barbeque terrace
- Pool with poolside cabana
- Separate entry studio with bathroom
- Covered access SLUG plus additional parking
- Exceptionally central location
- Across the road from Knox Grammar
- 500m to Warrawee rail
- 750m to Abbotsleigh
- 450m to the bus
- Quick access to Westfield shopping
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.