SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Purveying elegance and style from the outset, this timeless six-year-old abode delivers family perfection positioned on an easy care and level lot in a highly sought after street. Gated and secure, it offers exceptional design across two sprawling levels and a choice of living and accommodation that is hard to find.
Exceptionally proportioned and luxuriously appointed, the entertainer will delight in the large games room, superb gourmet kitchen and alfresco spaces with decadent built-in Jacuzzi. Outside the home is equally impressive with Waitara Public, bus, parks and rail all a quick and easy walk away.
- Outstanding space and light, stone and timber floors
- High ceilings, formal lounge and dining, large living
- Separate games or TV room, upper level family room
- Superb stone and Ilve gas kitchen, built-in dining bench
- Two lower level guest bedrooms with ensuite, ducted a/c
- All bedrooms are generous featuring built-in robes
- Substantial master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Internal laundry, plantations shutters, skylight windows
- Internal access double lock up garage, ample storage areas
- Securely gated from the street
- Absolutely level easy care landscaped grounds
- Paved alfresco terrace with covered built-in Jacuzzi
- Garden shed
- Peaceful setting amongst quality homes
- 450m to Waitara Public School
- 1km to Waitara railway station
- 950m to Mark Taylor Oval
- Just a few minutes' drive to Westfield
- Central to Abbotsleigh, Knox and Barker
David Walker 0414 184 911
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.