SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This quality residence has been beautifully updated with a striking architectural reinvention creating a home that delivers outstanding liveability and a welcoming sanctuary for the family. Nestled on an impressive 1193 sqm block with rare front street and rear lane access, it flows across its site incorporating spaces for all moods and occasions.
Stunning casual living and dining spaces and the gourmet stone kitchen bring a bespoke edge to the home accentuated dramatic skylights which bath the areas in light. Downstairs is a large rumpus with wet bar which spills out to the pool and poolside terrace. Enjoying a tranquil leafy outlook, it rests in a quiet street close to bus services, schools and village shops.
- Expansive entry, contemporary oak and timber floors,
- Open plan living and dining with ambient gas fireplace
- Stone wrapped induction kitchen, European appliances
- Breakfast bar, wall of storage cupboards, study nook
- Reverse cycle a/c, bedroom wing with 3 spacious beds
- All with robes, master with ensuite, lower level 4th bed
- Renovated bathrooms
- Study area, rumpus with wet bar, laundry with shower
- Internal access double lock up garage, storage area
- Set back from the road
- Landscaped gardens
- Large front travertine terrace
- Alfresco deck with leafy outlook
- Sun-drenched pool, covered terrace
- Extremely family friendly pocket
- Close to Fox Valley Road village
- Close to the hospital
- Walk to the bus
- Close to local schools
- Central to elite private schools and rail
Saturday 8 October 2016, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday and Wednesday 11am - 11:30am
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.