SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Exceptionally positioned well back from the road on a quiet street, this quality home promises relaxed and easy living with its generous single level floor plan and private 875sqm block. Aspected towards the north-east, it's an ideal home for young families or downsizers looking for a simple life.
Featuring a choice of living spaces and alfresco entertaining it includes a wealth of additional parking for family members or guests. The supreme convenience of its setting is a bonus being an easy stroll to a choice of two railway stations, village shops, bus, Westfield and a wealth of fine schools.
- Generously proportioned with parquetry floors throughout
- Spacious lounge and dining, living with slow combustion fire
- Central kitchen with stainless oven and breakfast bench
- Four good-sized bedrooms, three with robes, ensuite
- Internal laundry, cedar sauna with shower, some a/c
- Single lock up garage, comfortable with scope to update
- Three phase power connection
- Wheel chair friendly
- Alfresco terrace
- Good-sized lawn and garden areas
- Additional off street parking for three cars
- Peaceful low traffic street
- 1km to both Normanhurst and Waitara rail
- Bus stop at the end of the street
- 600m to Our Lady of the Rosary, 1.3km to Normanhurst Public
- 350m to St Leo's, 550m to Barker
- 900m to Normanhurst Boys, 1.3km to Abbotsleigh
- 1.8 to Hornsby Girls Selective School
- 1.6km to Westfield shopping
Auction: Saturday 29 October 2016, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
View: Saturday & Wednesday 12:30pm - 1pm
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.