SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned amongst a verdant landscape this substantial home is one the family will cherish. Boasting a mix of contemporary updates with a distinct 70's flair, it provides the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living enjoying the green outlook from every room.
The new bathrooms will delight as will the choice of living spaces and generous bedroom accommodation. Ready to move in and enjoy, it provides ample scope to personalise making the most of its desirable setting within a community minded and family focused area.
- Expansive living and dining opens to the vast terrace
- Centrepiece open fireplace, casual living/dining room
- Spacious kitchen with stainless appliances, dishwasher
- Reverse cycle a/c, panelled and vaulted ceilings
- Four generous bedrooms, master with built-in robe
- Two modern bathrooms, one with a freestanding bath
- Study/5th bed, laundry, under house storage/workshop
- Set amongst natural gardens
- Large front entertainer's terrace
- Side courtyard and back terrace
- Terraced rear gardens with level lawn area
- Double carport
- High side setting
- 800m to the bus
- Close to Warrawee Public
- Quick drive to Fox Valley Road shops
- Moments to the rail
- Central to both Abbotsleigh and Knox
Saturday and Wednesday 11:30am - 12pm
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.