SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The unique chalet-inspired architecture of this fabulous family home is guaranteed to engage, with its visually striking design and exceptional floorplan across dual levels. Simplistic yet extremely functional, it offers perfect separation and free flowing and substantial living spaces which are equally as comfortable for day-to-day living as they are for entertaining.
Outside is similarly engaging including private lawn and garden areas and a deck wrapped pool and spa. Perfect for those who appreciate individual style, this outstanding residence rests well back from the road ensuring peaceful living whilst also being close to all desirable amenities.
- Northerly to rear, high vaulted timber clad ceilings
- Sweeping and expansive open plan living and dining
- Central stone and gas kitchen, stainless appliances
- Unique loft retreat, ideal for storage, study or living
- Four generous bedrooms stretch across the lower level
- Master suite boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Main bath with spa bath, a/c, hidden laundry, powder
- Central heating in all rooms of the house
- Front and rear balconies, private and leafy outlook
- Sparkling pool and spa with adjoining decks
- Single covered car space plus additional car space
- Well privatised from the road
- 150m to the bus
- 850m to Warrawee Public
- 1.2km to Warrawee rail
- 1.6km to Abbotsleigh
- 1.5km to Knox Grammar
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.