SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ALFRED TONG
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Guaranteed to elicit an emotional response, this gorgeous home is the epitome of charm and character whilst also incorporating a select array of fine contemporary appointments. Idyllically located in a picturesque traditional street the 1920's cottage has been architecturally extended complementing its charms whilst creating superb open plan indoor and outdoor living.
Private and peaceful, it rests on a deep block filled with verdant cottage gardens and includes a versatile rear studio with bathroom perfect for guests or as a luxury workspace. Belying its tranquillity is its superior convenience being walking distance to two train stations and Wahroonga village and just moments to a wealth of exceptional schools and Westfield shopping.
- Timber floors, timber panelled walls and ceilings
- Working original fireplaces, gracious lounge, dining
- Spacious and open plan living and gas kitchen
- Chef's stone kitchen, island bench, Bosch appliances
- Bi-folds open the interiors to the large covered deck
- Three bright beds, designer bath with clawfoot bath
- Laundry/powder, picture window overlooks the Zen garden
- Perfect north-east to rear aspect
- No through street, set behind a picket fence
- Easy care cottage gardens and lawn areas
- Expansive entertainer's deck
- Studio with bathroom or home office at the rear of the home
- Single gated off street car space, garden shed
- 450m to the bus
- 800m to Waitara station
- 1km to Wahroonga rail and village
- 750m to St Leos, 1.4km to Normanhurst Boys High
- 1.1km to Abbotsleigh
- 1.6km to Barker
Saturday 11 March, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday & Wednesday 11:15am - 11:45am
David Walker 0414 184 911
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.