SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
Immaculately presented, this outstanding Wahroonga home offers modern living and is conveniently located. Enjoying a northerly aspect, the open plan single level living spaces enjoy natural sunlight and privacy. Carefree maintenance will maximize your enjoyment of this home, set on a large 930sqm block (approx). Suitable for your young family and set in a quiet neighbourhood, this is a home that will appeal on all levels.
The main living areas flow out to a private, tranquil courtyard. Ideal for casual entertaining and spending time with family and friends.
- 4 bedrooms + study (optional 5th bedroom)
- Master and guest bedroom both with ensuite
- Polished floor boards
- Modern, open plan kitchen and casual meals area
- Separate dining and lounge room
- Main bathroom fully renovated
- 3rd WC in spare bedroom or teenage retreat
- Private side courtyard and undercover entertaining area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double Carport and fully fenced front yard
- Downstairs utility room / workshop or ideal wine cellar
- Large underhouse storage areas
- Wahroonga Public (Bush) School catchment
- 1 km walk to East Wahroonga village shops and restaurants
- 900m to Cliff Oval
- 15 min walk to Golden Jubilee Field
- Surrounded by elite schooling options
- Bus to Wahroonga rail (Route 576)
- Bus to Turramurra rail and Macquarie Uni (Route 575)
Auction: 18 March 2017 at 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Inspect: Sat & Wed 11am 11.45am or by appointment
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.