Sold by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Immaculately presented, this outstanding Wahroonga home offers modern living and is conveniently located. Enjoying a northerly aspect, the open plan single level living spaces enjoy natural sunlight and privacy. Carefree maintenance will maximize your enjoyment of this home, set on a large 930sqm block (approx). Suitable for your young family and set in a quiet neighbourhood, this is a home that will appeal on all levels.
The main living areas flow out to a private, tranquil courtyard. Ideal for casual entertaining and spending time with family and friends.
- 4 bedrooms + study (optional 5th bedroom)
- Master and guest bedroom both with ensuite
- Polished floor boards
- Modern, open plan kitchen and casual meals area
- Separate dining and lounge room
- Main bathroom fully renovated
- 3rd WC in spare bedroom or teenage retreat
- Private side courtyard and undercover entertaining area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double Carport and fully fenced front yard
- Downstairs utility room / workshop or ideal wine cellar
- Large underhouse storage areas
- Wahroonga Public (Bush) School catchment
- 1 km walk to East Wahroonga village shops and restaurants
- 900m to Cliff Oval
- 15 min walk to Golden Jubilee Field
- Surrounded by elite schooling options
- Bus to Wahroonga rail (Route 576)
- Bus to Turramurra rail and Macquarie Uni (Route 575)
Auction: 18 March 2017 at 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Inspect: Sat & Wed 11am 11.45am or by appointment
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.