SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY DAVID WALKER
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Privatised behind mature hedges and manicured gardens, solid brick Yattarna' has been reinvented resulting in a luxury family home with relaxed liveability at heart. Stretching across a generous single level, it includes dual living spaces and a versatile office or 4th bedroom.
Sophisticated elements add to the appeal with dark-stained timber flooring, a gourmet kitchen and spectacular marble bathroom. Outside is equally impressive boasting an expansive deck, fire-pit area and secure grounds ideal for children. Walking distance to the rail, village and elite schools.
- Spacious lounge and dining with fireplace
- Dark stained timber floors, plantation shutters
- Casual living, gourmet stone and gas kitchen
- Quality appliances, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large bedrooms with robes, 4th bed or home office
- Near new baths, marble main bathroom with egg bath
- Under house laundry, cellar or storage areas
- North east aspected front terrace
- Expansive rear deck with adjoining fire pit area
- Built-in decked seating, single lock up garage
- Gated entry to the carport
- Designer gardens with irrigation system
- Quiet and peaceful setting
- 1.3km to Wahroonga village
- 1.5Km to Wahroonga rail
- 1.1km to Abbotsleigh
- 1.6km to Knox Grammar
- 650m to The Glade
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.