SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A supremely rare opportunity has been realised in this tightly held vintage 50's home which rests on an extraordinary 1733sqm site with outstanding elevation and dual street access. With views that gaze far across the horizon to Lane Cove and Olympic Park, it offers a wealth of potential and possibility.
Fernhill' boasts a double brick construction with generously proportioned rooms, a versatile lower level and expansive front and rear terraces. Perfectly liveable as is, it's ready for a designer renovation and offers the potential for future sub-division (STCA). Its prime setting enjoys the bus at the door and is an easy stroll to the rail, Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh, Warrawee Public school and Wahroonga village shops.
- Substantial formal lounge, generous formal dining
- Casual dining rests beside the original kitchen
- Vintage St George cooker with double oven
- Three good-sized bedrooms on the entry level
- Master boasts a large walk-in robe or dressing room
- Versatile lower level with 4th bedroom and sitting
- Storage rooms, internal laundry, cellar area
- Internal access to the substantial double lock up garage
- Set back from the road with dual street access
- Front sandstone entry portico
- Vast rear terrace capturing superb views
- Additional terrace spills off the casual dining and kitchen
- Storage boxes, fenced and sprawling rear lawns
- Expansive front lawns and easy care gardens
- Elevated position allows for superlative views
- 20m to the bus
- 1.3km to Warrawee station
- 800m to Warrawee Public
- 1.2km to Knox Grammar
- 1.7km to Turramurra rail and village
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
View: Saturday & Wednesday 12:30pm - 1pm
Auction: Saturday 25 March, 3:30pm onsite.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.