SOLD by Greg Windel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This captivating single level residence cleverly blends modern sophistication with the gracious and refined detail rarely found in homes today. Impeccably renovated and presented, the result is a home that will capture your heart with the perfect balance between charm, quality and thoughtful design. A lovely street presence will beckon you inside where you will find an inspired family home blending cosy living with modern open plan style.
Bathed in natural light through large picture windows, the floorplan encompasses the classic formal style of the lounge and music room, complemented by the inviting hub of the open plan casual domain comprising family living, casual meals and kitchen space. A signature feature of this residence is the effortless transition from the sumptuous internal areas to the tranquil and calm alfresco surrounds. French doors lead you through to the outdoor terrace overlooking lush fully landscaped hedged gardens and a generous level lawn with an enchanting treehouse, ideal for play, all within a fully fenced and secure rear yard.
With a short walk to school, shops and parks, all you need to do is move in, relax and enjoy.
- Formal lounge with large bay window and ceiling roses
- Formal music room (or dining) with French doors to kitchen
- Open plan kitchen adjoins casual dining & family room and flows through French doors to the terrace; European appliances, picture windows frame the view over the rear yard
- Master with elegant ensuite, large bay window and carpet
- Three additional bedrooms, with beds 3 and 4 opening to the terrace
- Gorgeous covered terrace with vista over the garden and rear lawn
- Beautifully hedged and landscaped front & rear gardens
- Auto double garage with internal access; large workbench and good storage
- Land size 930 (approx) sq. metres
- Polished floorboards to living areas
- Underhouse storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Walk to Wahroonga Bush School (15 mins)
- Stroll to East Wahroonga Village shops and restaurants (900m)
- Close to Golden Jubilee playing field
- 800m to Claude Cameron Grove off leash dog park
- Close to elite North Shore schooling options, including Knox, Barker, PLC and Abbotsleigh
- Bus stop at door to rail & Macquarie University (Route 575)
Auction: Saturday 20 May @ 4.00pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Contact: Greg Windel 0419 261 348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspect: Sat/Wed 2.00 to 2.45pm or by appointment
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.