SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A place of leafy sanctuary, this stylish home enjoys an enviable setting, tucked back from the road in a private enclave. Set amongst beautifully manicured lawns and gardens, it has undergone a quality update creating light filled and versatile spaces for the family to enjoy.
Stretching across two levels with a choice of living spaces, its relaxed and comfortable interiors spill out to the rear to a tranquil alfresco area overlooking the stunning solar heated pool. Offering wide appeal, it boasts the bus almost at the door and rests within the popular Warrawee Public catchment.
- Timber floors, vaulted ceilings, expansive entry
- Flexible lower level rumpus with large study area
- Expansive open plan living and dining filled with light
- Smart stone and gas kitchen with Miele dishwasher
- Three good-sized bedrooms featuring built-in robes
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ample storage area
- French doors allow access to the large deck
- Striking solar heated pool
- Manicured gardens, level lawns areas
- Easy off street parking for two
- Garden shed
- Superbly privatised from the road
- 20m to the bus
- 1.1km to Warrawee Public School
- 1.5 km to Warrawee train station
- Close to Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh
Saturday 20 May 2017 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 12.45pm til 1.15pm or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.