SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ALFRED TONG
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Stylish, light filled and engaging, this striking home conjures up a life of leisure with its versatile family focused floorplan and private alfresco spaces providing a perfect playground for children and adults alike. Its exceptional floorplan includes multiple living areas, two extra loft style retreats or bedroom spaces and a private entry home office.
Nestled on a generous north facing block with easy care gardens and a pool, its interiors are fresh and modern guaranteeing instant enjoyment. Tucked within a quiet enclave it delivers a village-fringe lifestyle being an easy stroll to the Fox Valley Road cafes and shops, bus services, Wahroonga Adventist School and hospital.
- Sunny and open plan living and dining, timber floors
- Vaulted ceilings, provincial style kitchen, unique benches
- Freestanding Ilve cooker, gas cooktop, ducted heating
- Large family room, two loft rooms/possible extra beds
- Substantial bedrooms, master retreat with WIR and ensuite
- All bedrooms with robes, reverse cycle a/c, laundry
- Underfloor heating in the downstairs bedroom
- Separate home office with powder room, storage areas
- Sun-drenched north facing paved terrace
- Deck overlooking the pool, easy care gardens
- Newly installed solar pool heating
- Under house storage/workshop, carport
- 450m to village cafes and shops
- 200m to the bus
- 600m to Wahroonga Adventist School
- 1.1km to Sydney Adventist Hospital
- 950m to George Christie Playing Fields and bushwalking tracks
David Walker 0414 184 911
Alfred Tong 0404 644 853
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.