SOLD BY ANNA CAVILL
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Surprisingly large, this single level home is one for the extended or growing family, culminating at the rear in a generous one-bedroom apartment and enjoying a private pool and spa. Well-presented throughout, it's an exciting buying opportunity scoring highly on accommodation in a walk everywhere locale.
Both formal and informal living plus a family room provide excellent space for everyone to enjoy, whilst the four bedrooms are privately positioned in their own wing. This ultimate people-pleaser offers scope to personalise to taste, adding value an easy stroll to the bus, rail, village shops, Normanhurst Boys, St Leo's and Normanhurst Public.
- Relaxed single level floorplan, plush carpets, reverse cycle a/c
- Formal lounge and dining, open plan casual living and dining
- Central well-maintained kitchen with servery window
- Family room opens out to the rear terrace, gardens and pool
- One-bed studio with kitchenette, living, bed and bathroom
- Four bedrooms positioned in their own wing all with robes
- Master boasts a his and hers walk-in robe and 2-way ensuite
- Tucked back on the high side of the street
- Rear entertainer's terrace plus pool and spa
- Two carports plus a lock up garage
- Easy care gardens
- 200m to the bus
- 1km to the rail and quaint village
- 450m to Normanhurst Boys High
- 1.1km to Normanhurst Public School
- 800m to St Leo's Catholic School
- Close to Westfield shopping
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.