SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Everything that beautiful Wahroonga stands for is on display in this attractive split-level home that enjoys magnificent treetop views down the valley. A wonderland for the nature lover and a superb playground for the kids to explore.
Aspected to capture the views from every room and from its wraparound decks, it's well designed layout includes separate bedroom levels and an external access family room or studio with kitchenette and bathroom that works equally as well for a home office. Its placed to provide easy access to the bus, excellent schools and Fox Valley Road village shops, cafes, restaurants & transport.
- Timber floors, light filled interiors with soaring vaulted ceilings
- Living and dining open out to the decks, spacious gas kitchen
- Walk-in pantry, gas point for heating, plantation shutters
- Three generous bedrooms with high ceilings and superb views
- Built-in or walk-in robes, stunning renovated main bathroom
- 2nd bath with laundry, reverse cycle a/c, generous storage areas
- Separate entry family room/studio with bathroom and kitchenette
- CCTV security cameras
- 948sqm on a private cul-de-sac street
- Substantial wraparound alfresco decks
- Level spaces for the trampoline
- Roller door lock up garage
- Additional off street parking for 2 cars
- 900m to Fox Valley Road village shops & restaurants
- 1.4km to Wahroonga Adventist School
- 1.3km to Sydney Adventist College
- Close to the bus
- Easy access to Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.