SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & BELINDA EDWARDS
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A stunning sanctuary in every sense of the word, this luxury home sits high in its exclusive cul-de-sac showcasing a spectacular near- new renovation, and delivering exceptional family living and entertaining on a large scale. Striking architectural elements and many customised features are on display enhancing its appeal and liveability.
North facing, it embraces the natural beauty of the adjacent Lane Cove National Park and enjoys a sense of seclusion that is rare to find. This is coupled with a wealth of indoor and outdoor living, a versatile lower level offering the option for self-contained, a gorgeous pool and manicured gardens. Its privileged setting is just moments to excellent schools, village shops and bus.
- Vaulted ceilings, Spotted gum floors, new windows and doors
- Expansive formal lounge with copper fireplace, stepped up dining
- Large casual dining rests under double height ceilings with striking beam features and high windows
- Exquisite custom stone wrapped induction kitchen with island bench, over-sized oven and combi steamer oven, wine fridge and butler's pantry
- Vast lower level rumpus with games room and adjoining guest room could easily become self-contained area with services in place for further potential.
- Luxury master with ensuite, balcony, custom robes and dropdown ladder access to the storage attic
- Large bedrooms, robes, designer bathrooms with speakers, powder, ducted a/c
- Surround sound, vast laundry, huge garage, gym with bathroom
- Large workshop or storage
- Spectacular never to be built-out bushland views
- Complete peace and privacy, solar electricity
- Glass wrapped updated and heated pool overlooks the bush
- Generous poolside terraces, upper level alfresco terrace
- Stunning rear covered alfresco space offers complete privacy
- Manicured gardens are a special relaxation space,
- Water tanks
- Just two homes in the cul-de-sac
- 200m to the bus stop
- 350m to the George Christie Playing Fields
- 1km to village shops and cafes
- 1.6km to Wahroonga Adventist School
- 1.6km to Sydney Adventist Hospital
David Walker 0414 184 911
Belinda Edwards 0451 672 977
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.