SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to this charismatic home where the timeless style of its Sydney School architecture is as relevant today as it was when built. Situated in a quiet location, facing due north, the over-height ceilings and expansive walls of glass encourage the natural light and allow an easy connectivity with the outdoors. A wall of bi-folds opens to the substantial deck and the master retreat leads out to a stunning European inspired walled courtyard and tranquillity space. This superbly presented home has been updated for contemporary living, boasting an easy 4th bedroom option, walking distance to the rail and within the Bush School' catchment.
- Much loved family home, timber floors, high ceilings, walls of glass
- Stunning formal lounge with stone stacked framed fireplace and wood burner stove.
- Formal dining room, open plan casual living and dining room
- Stone topped and bright gourmet gas kitchen, reverse cycle a/c
- Separate two bedroom wing, both fitted with robes
- Stunning master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and French doors that open to the walled courtyard
- Spa main bathroom, lower level home office/possible 4th bed
- Lower level offers the opportunity to create a self-contained suite
- Internal laundry, abundant storage areas, large workshop
- Gas fired ducted heating system.
- A wall of bi-folds sweeps open to the large alfresco deck
- Second deck, solar heated pool, landscaped gardens
- Superb walled courtyard, double carport, large 993sqm block
- 2kW German manufactured Solar System
- 150m to the bus
- 1.4km to Wahroonga Public School
- 1.4km to Wahroonga station and village
- 1.8km to Abbotsleigh
- 2.4km to Knox GrammarClose to Eastern Road village
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 carport spaces